Thursday, March 26, 2009

the jeep

Last Friday my mom, a.k.a. MiMi, and my grandmother, a.k.a. NaNa, came to Tupelo to bring a surprise for the girls.  MiMI had gotten the girls, the Barbie Jeep.  Needless to say, it was a hit!

Everyday since the got the jeep, they have asked if they could drive it.  I am slightly worried about my future teenage drivers.  The girls were obsessed with the radio.  They cracked us up as they looked down at the radio as they were driving.  And, they could only drive if the radio was cracked up at full volume.  I have no clue where they get that from:)

When it was Ava's turn to drive, she had an issue reaching the gas pedal.  It was so precious because Emma decided that she would push the pedal and Ava would steer.  Too cute!

The following two pics are my favorite!

I love the shot from behind!  So precious with their pigtails.



This is Ava showing us how she drives.

Love this pic of Emma...


Since it has warmed up, we have spent a lot of time outside.  Lately Ava has been obsessed with sitting in the grass and throwing it all over her.  She has spent too much time with our puppy.

No comments: