Tuesday, March 02, 2010

some film from a month ago

Jason got back some film recently and this is what we found:)

The girls love to play dress-up. I have conceded to the fact that if we are going to be at home, Emma and Ava will not be wearing anything that I have put them in. Apparently, they have way better fashion sense than me.

Emma as a bride. We need to save this picture for when she gets married one day.
Ava as Princess Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

I think Lila was only a couple of weeks old in the following pictures.


Look at those tiny feet! And those chicken legs! No tiny legs anymore. We've got some nice baby rolls going on now.


Emma at her "laptop". Maybe she's seen us doing this a little too much.

All snuggly in her chair...

2 comments:

Candice Pair said...

i love those little ladies sooo much!!! awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

I love the one with Lila in the crocheted hat! Sooo sweet. I just love seeing all the little girly pics because all I have is all boy, all the time, lol. =)