Saturday, April 17, 2010

the flower girl sneak peak

Last weekend, two very special friends of ours got married, Matt and Kim Boeving.

We were honored to be a part of this special day. Emma was one of the flower girls and Jason did the photography. He also sang as Kim came down the aisle.

These are just some quick pictures of Emma at the wedding. Jason has not got his film back yet from the wedding.

The flower girl...
I decided that I would put Emma's hair in ringlets. Even though Emma's hair has a natural curl to it, it does not curl easily. My sister was curling her hair with the curling iron when she noticed that it was red in several spots. After inspecting it, we all decided that it must be from where we sprayed the hairspray. One curl was not cooperating, so we needed to comb it out and curl it again. As I combed it, hair started to break off and stick to the brush. We had burned her hair! Apparently, her hair is extremely sensitive! No more curling it with the curling iron. Oh, the price of beauty...

The two flower girls with the beautiful bride

My big girl and me...

No comments: