Tuesday, October 26, 2010

a halloween craft

I have so much to blog about, but true to my nature I'm just going to skip ahead and get to the present. Because posting a Halloween craft after Halloween would be a little silly.

I was trying to decide what I wanted the girls to use this year to collect all their candy loot in. When I went to Jo-Ann's I saw these cute black caldrons. I decided that these were the perfect size and price to do something with.

I just used my handy dandy cricut to cut some orange vinyl out with their name, a jack-o-lantern and polka dots. Then, I just added some festive Halloween ribbon to the handles. Easy peasy!

I filled one with candy and personalized one for Emma's teacher to put on her desk.


1 comment:

Candice Pair said...

Oh my gosh I just realized I haven't done Presleys bucket!!! Thanks for the reminder!!!

I bought her a orange metal one from the dollar section at Target, but it was one of the bigger ones for $2.50. I'm gonna do the whole name, ribbon stuff, too. I guess I need to get busy!!!