Sunday, June 19, 2011

spring break

Wow... 4 months since I last blogged? My little blog has been sorely neglected. Time to play catch up!

One day during the girls' spring break, we headed downtown for the day. We started with lunch at The Majestic, one of Jason and I's favorite places to eat. We walked around a bit after our meal, and then we decided to catch the trolley. This was the girls first time to ride the trolley. We all had so much fun!



DOWNTOWN 007




DOWNTOWN 002




After our fun ride, we wen to the Peabody for a little dessert and to watch the parade of the ducks. It was so crowded in the lobby, we decided to head up to the rooftop. We made a great decision because we were the only ones up there when the ducks came out of the elevator. The girls loved watching the ducks getting to their home!





DOWNTOWN 012




I love my city!

No comments: