Monday, September 06, 2010

meet abby

Today we had to run to Target to get some formula for Lila. Of course, I couldn't resist begging to take a look around the Pottery Barn Outlet since we were close.

While in Pottery Barn, we noticed these adorable soft baby dolls. Jason grabbed one and held it up for Lila to see. She smiled so big and started giggling and reaching for the doll. When Jason pulled it away to put it back on the shelf, Lila started crying.

She was smitten with "Abby".

While we were outside in the backyard this afternoon, I grabbed Abby and brought it to Lila in her swing. When I looked over at Lila, she was holding Abby's hand.

Precious! I had to grab my camera...

DSC_1457






It looks like we've got a new member in the family!

2 comments:

Candice Pair said...

I love that!

Meredith said...

so cute!!!