Thursday, August 21, 2008

trip to memphis: memphis zoo

Tuesday, we drove the girls down to the zoo. We all had a great time. You would think that the zoo with all the different exotic animals would be interesting, but my children would rather hang out with the farm animals.

I love this pic of Jason and Emma. We have the same pic of them together in the same pose at the zoo when Emma was 9 months old.

Ava and Daddy

I would love to say that Ava was enthralled by the animals in the water, but she really thought that her reflection was way cooler.

The girls were actually still for a second, literally only a second

My 3 favorite people

Emma's friend

Emma in an egg. Ironically, that is her initials EGS. Egs is in an Egg. (sorry, inside joke with the hubby)

Ava with her duck. Right now, the only animal sound she knows is a duck and she shouts it loud and proud when she sees one!


I think this face is saying it's time to go.

No comments: