Monday, September 08, 2008

charlie hall

Yesterday Charlie Hall led worship at our church in the morning and then had a concert later that night. I have to say that I have always known Charlie Hall and his music, but honestly he was always been my least favorite of all the Passion guys. Until now.

It's amazing when you get to see the person close up and you eat together and worship together how quickly that can change. When you get a chance to see the heart behind the lyrics and you get to hear the circumstances he went through before God gave him his songs, worship becomes ever sweeter in that moment. Check out his new album, The Bright Sadness. It's incredible.

I also have to give Charlie Hall kudos for taking the time to pour into my husband. Words can not describe how much it meant to me to have my husband come back to me refreshed:)

No comments: