Sunday, October 26, 2008

mickey's christmas carol




Today I was in the other room changing Ava's diaper. Emma was in the playroom watching Mickey's Christmas Carol (that's right. we start celebrating Christmas early around here). Ava and I walked back into the playroom and Emma was sitting on the floor with tears in her eyes. I asked her what was wrong. She said in her saddest voice that Mickey was sad because Mr.Scrooge would not let him have Christmas off.

My heart broke. Partially because my child was crying and the other was because it was so sweet watching her heart break for Mickey:)

So I then started crying because the moment was just too precious. I just sat down with her and we both cried for awhile about Mickey's Christmas Carol.

1 comment:

Candice Pair said...

Aww thats so sweet!! She has a good heart!