Sunday, October 19, 2008

tiny dancer

So after much consideration, we caved in and let Emma take a ballet class, or as the teacher calls it "creative movement". It's not that I have anything against ballet, I just hate the pressure of feeling like I am picking the activity that Emma is in. I want her to want to go and to not feel like I want it more than she does.

This will not be a problem though because she fell in love with the class!

Emma is tall and skinny so she looked precious in her leotard and tights and ballet slippers. She was slow to join in, but when she finally relaxed she had such a great time. She refused to take off her dance clothes all day. In fact, as soon as class was over she begged me to take her to Daddy's office to show him her new get-up. Thankfully, our church is just a couple of buildings down (oh, the beauty of living in smaller town).

I had my little camera in my purse so we got some shots of her in her "ballerina" outfit as she called it.

So precious...


Emma practicing her "creative movement"?

No comments: