Sunday, November 16, 2008

i've been tagged...

So my friend Maribeth tagged me and I thought this one was pretty easy to do.

here are the rules:
1. choose the 4th picture folder on my computer.
2. choose the 4th picture.
3. explain the picture.
4. tag 4 people to do the same.



Oh, what can I say about this one? This was back in February of this year. It was a couple months shy of Ava's first birthday and she was just learning how to walk. She loved this little walker. She would zoom from the playroom, through the kitchen and down our long hall, ninety-to-nothing about 50 times a day. I thought I would lose my mind. Too precious!

Oh, and I forgot how her hair for 6 months stood straight up in the air like she had been electrocuted:)

So here are the people I'm tagging:

1. sonya
2. faith
3. jennie d.
4. jenny l.

No comments: