Friday, April 24, 2009

The 8 Game

I was inspired by one of my best friends Candice's blog.

8 Things I am Looking Forward To...

1.  going to Memphis this weekend
2.  the beach in a month
3.  seeing Ava go from toddlerhood to a little girl
4.  potty training Ava (NOT!)
5.  seeing Emma beginning to grasp who God is and His incredible love for us through His Son Jesus Christ
6.  warm sunshine days
7.  getting my hair did :)
8.  the girls' new swingset


8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1.  took the girls to the park
2.  took the girls to get a treat at McDonalds
3.  taught clogging lessons
4.  went to a VBS director's training meeting (I've been asked to be the preschool director this year for VBS.  SCARY!)
5.  went to Starbucks with a friend
6. watched the DOVE awards
7.  got home just in time to put the girls to bed...not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing:)
8.  began to go into vacation planning mode

8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1.  plan a vacation for Jason and I touring the North Eastern cities (Boston, New York, Philadelphia)
2.  have more date nights with Jason
3.  buy a new really expensive purse
4.  be a cake decorator... my talents just do not lie in this area
5.  have a full time maid
6.  have more time with friends
7.  sing
8.  go on a shopping spree

8 Shows I Love...
1.  The Biggest Loser
2.  The Office
3.  Brothers and Sisters
4.  One Tree Hill (I'm a little embarrassed about this one)
5.  Jon and Kate Plus 8 (however, Kate is really started to annoy me.  She just looks miserable!)
6.  The Real Housewives of NYC
7.  The Hills (another one I am embarrassed about)
8.  Burn Notice

No comments: