Tuesday, April 07, 2009

botanic gardens: the Easter dresses

This past weekend we made a quick trip to Memphis to see my family. On Saturday we decided to take the girls to the Memphis Botanic Gardens. Wow, I never knew that I could spend so much time at a place and yet see so little. The girls were in rare form. Ava especially. She was not having her picture taken.

So I am putting this disclaimer on the following pictures.

We do not favor our first born, Emma. You got to shoot what you've been given. Emma was cooperating. Ava was not.

End disclaimer.

We literally got home and thought we probably didn't get one good picture. As we looked through them, we thought were we even there? The pictures for the most part displayed a peaceful, beautiful day. Not quite the way I remembered it:)










No comments: