Tuesday, April 14, 2009

daddy date night

Last Thursday night while I was at my cake decorating class, Jason and the girls had a daddy date night.  Seeing how both of my girls are daddy's girls, they relish having daddy all to themselves.

The night started off with a trip to the new park that just got put in by where we live.  Of course, Ava was a fixture on the swings as usual.




(I promise they just put in a new playground.  This swing is hanging from a tree to the side of the playground.  Of course the girls were interested in it.)

After the park, daddy and his girls grabbed a quick bite at home and ran out to play at the mall.  The Easter bunny was taking a break for his picture duties and was attempting to stretch his legs before getting mauled by children. Emma loves the Easter bunny!


Ava always cracks me up by the crazy faces she makes...


No comments: