Tuesday, November 17, 2009

bullet points

A blog I read always put up bullet points when she has random things or ideas to express. I think it is one of those days.
  • I do have pics to post, but my husband has bigger fish to fry in photography. He has been super busy with weddings and family sessions. I think I might have to make an appointment with him to get our pictures.
  • I just ordered our Christmas cards. I think they might be my favorite of all that we have sent. I was a little upset though after I ordered them and paid for express shipping. After I placed my order, they informed there would be a shipping delay. My luck.
  • I think I could just skip Thanksgiving and head straight for Christmas. I think the decorations will have to go up tonight. I can wait no longer. I already have my Christmas shopping half done!
  • After slacking off on potty-training Ava, we have broke through again. The child might just be ready for panties in public. Watch out world!
  • I would really like to coerce my husband to go see New Moon with me this weekend. Somehow I do not think that will happen.
  • Jason and I are arguing over how to spell our 3rd child's name. I was pretty adamant about spelling it Lila, the most traditional, so she would not always have to correct everyone. Jason is determined it will be spelled Lyla. He just talked about her on facebook and used that spelling. I'm pretty sure he's ignoring my wishes.
  • Last week has been a hard week as is this one. Really bummed out about some things going on. Hurting for some friends and discouraged for our family on some issues. Just really burnt out...
  • I have been on a crusade for new makeup products. I have been reading reviews and blogs and asking friends. Love 2 of the ones I found. Smashbox Face Primer really does make a difference under your makeup. It smoothes out your skin, makes your skin oh, so soft and keeps your makeup in place all day long. Benefit Lemon Aid is a eyelid correcting primer. It can serve 2 purposes. You can wear it alone and it makes your eyes look more awake and open, or you can wear it under your eye makeup to keep it in place longer. Love them!
  • As I am typing this I have a cocker spaniel laying across my lap in a single seater chair. Lots of room here with a 7 1/2 month pregnant girl. Why is it that the animals that are not mine and that I do not like somehow like me the best?

3 comments:

Candice said...

I love your bullet points! I hope you get to see New Moon this weekend :) If not you can always come down and watch it with Can and I! Oh and I love the name Lila!!!! You have the best names for your little girls!

Candice Pair said...

Ok...I have to admit this...I always want to spell Lyla with a Y too. I dont know why that is. Sorry! And I love all your bullet points, too!

maribeth said...

i vote with you-lila. and, you can tell jason since you will be carrying and birthing this baby, the least he could do is agree to spell it your way!