Thursday, February 10, 2011

i am so loving...



This book is a must read! I love it! I downloaded it to my iPad, and I have slowly been going through it, soaking up every detail of her writing.

By the way, I fought Jason on the whole reading off of my iPad. I told him that I could not imagine not being able to hold the book in my hands and feel the pages. For me, that is so much of the reading experience for me. It's hard to cozy up to an iPad. But, I was so wrong. I'm an avid reader, so I love that I can get books most of the time cheaper and faster. For books that I want to highlight and take notes in, I'll keep on buying the "old-fashioned" kind of book, but I've definitely grown attached to reading on my iPad

I love in the book how she shows you how she reclaims her joy through documenting a thousand things she is thankful for. She is such a gifted writer and you need to visit her blog, A Holy Experience. Not many people write like she does with so much poetry. It is changing my life!

Something else I am loving right now...


BEDHEAD!


(take with my iPhone)
Without fail, this is what Lila's hair looks like every time she wakes up. Precious!

And lastly, I am loving the thought of a vacation! We booked our condo at the beach in Navarre this week. We're going down for the first part of the vacation with my BFF Candice and her family the first part of the week and then we're on our own for the last part. I am so stinkin' excited!

No comments: