Thursday, February 03, 2011

lila turns 1


lila 1 year pics 012

My baby has turned 1.

She is precious, spunky, cute and I can't imagine life without her.

She makes us laugh with her "imitations" of us. She loves to mock what we are doing.

She loves her big sisters. She would follow them anywhere.

She laughs without abandon, coming up from her whole self. She never laughs half way.

And even though no one can make her laugh like Daddy, Mommy still holds the top spot in her heart.

This is a look back at how my baby has grown...

1 month (and one of my all time favorite pics of one of my children)

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months
7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

12 months

Hopefully, we will finally be able to celebrate her milestone this weekend. It has been postponed due to the flu, stomach virus, and my grandmother's surgery.

Here's to a year that would not have been the same without our precious Lila Kate.

No comments: