Thursday, September 03, 2009

surprise, surprise!

Well, it's official...



I know. I know. You're just as shocked as we are.

Just kidding. We are excited even if we can only produce drama queens, I mean girls. I love the thought of another little girl to play "dress-up" with. Jason's happy, too. I think the quote from today was, "Look, we're already doing the girl thing and we know we can do it. Now, we don't have to worry about turning a little boy into a sissy." I think he was really just worried about me putting a little boy in smocked clothes.



Baby girl #3...


It was sweet. She was determined to sleep during the whole ultrasound. She had her arm over her face for most of the ultrasound. It's funny, because this is pretty much how I sleep.

During the ultrasound, the ultrasound tech kept trying to jab my stomach to get the baby to wake and move her arm. No success. However, baby girl did decide to get vocal about her disturbance. Every time she was jabbed, she would move her mouth as if to say, "Leave me alone!"

An example of the mouth open...


The girls went with us to the ultrasound. They loved watching the baby on the "TV". They even got their very own picture printed out of the baby. They were so excited about that about as long as it took us to get buckled into the car to leave. After that, it was crumpled on the floor of the SUV.

The girls did decide on a name for us though...


Strawberry Shortcake Stockdale!

It has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?

No comments: