Friday, September 11, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things...

My BF did a post today about some of her favorite things, and I thought that I would steal the idea.

First, I have fallen in love with Bare Minerals. It took a little bit before I got used to the all the steps involved, but once you get the hang of it it's a breeze to put it on fast. I love how light it feels on my face, and it still gives the best coverage of anything I have ever used. I don't need a bronzer or blush with this. Love it!
Click for larger image/zoom
One of the perks of fall, which is my favorite season, is this little baby! I love a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. So yummy!

pumpkin-spice-latte.jpg

Jason and I do not agree about much on television. We rarely watch TV together. However, one love this show. "Burn Notice" has the spy drama of an "Alias" with the humor of a "Lethal Weapon" movie. Must see TV for us!


Burn Notice - Season One



Love the beach! This is my idea of the perfect vacation, especially after kids. No running around with sightseeing, just relaxation. Well, as much as you can with children.

<span class=myspace layouts">
myspace images

Oh, and I can't forget about these people. I think they just might be my favorite thing in the whole world:)

No comments: