Sunday, February 07, 2010

lila's birth in film

Jason just got back some of his film that he shot in the hospital when Lila was born.



Please pardon that way I look in the following pictures. I look like I am drugged up. Oh, wait I was.







We had a great weekend. Friday night, a friend and I went to dinner and shopping while our wonderful husbands watched our kids. It was a much needed girl's night for me!

Saturday, we had a friend from church volunteer to watch the girls while Jason and I had a lunch date and ran some errands. We enjoyed a quiet night at home cooking dinner and renting the movie, Love Happens.

Sunday, was a no-go for us for church. Lila was fussy much of Saturday night, and this Mommy could not get up and go. We even had Superbowl plans with friends and I could not find the energy to go. I took an almost 3 hour nap Sunday afternoon because I was so exhausted.

I know what you're thinking. I have a really great husband who lets me get out and lets me take naps. How did I get so lucky?

Well, I am lucky, but I do think he's got an ulterior motive. He's leaving for a conference in Nashville for 4 days next week. I think he's trying to make it up to me.

Good times with 3 kids. I hope I make it:)

1 comment:

Maegan said...

the pictures are so sweet. you look so peaceful holding baby lila. congrats! i will be thinking about you next week. i am sure you will be fine :)