Tuesday, July 13, 2010

6 months and a crafty frame

I am so behind on blogging.

Even so, I am going to skip ahead because yesterday was someone's half -birthday!


What is Lila Kate doing at 6 months?
  • rolling to get where she needs to go (pics to come later)
  • almost crawling
  • her thunder thighs are still the talk of the town (so precious)
  • talks, smiles and laughs all the time
  • loves the exersaucer
  • wakes up happy in the morning
  • has the same hairdo Ava had when she was a baby, down in the front and sticking up on the very top of her head
Last night I was needing more frames for some pictures I had, but I was not wanting to go out in the bad weather. So I decided to get a little creative.


All we did was paint one of the cheap boards from Hobby Lobby (I think this one was a $1.50), and then distress it. Next, we took bronzed furniture nails and hung the picture to the board. Super easy! I need to buy a smaller easel, but that project will be for another day!

No comments: