Sunday, August 29, 2010

the birds and the bees

The weather was so beautiful Thursday that I knew we had to get out of the house for a bit. I decided to head down to the zoo with Ava and Lila.

First, we hit up the birds and the bees exhibit. My girls love this.

Ava trying to catch her a bird.






Checking out the grey wolf.
DSC_1201


Most of the morning Lila looked like this, happy and content.
DSC_1204


Near the end of our time at the zoo...
DSC_1214


Ava also loves the barnyard animals. Except for this time. We were visiting the donkeys when one of them decided to bray extremely loud. Ava went running and crying. Lila and I had to chase her for what felt like the length of the zoo.
DSC_1221


Who knew that we would also be visiting the zoo again the next day? I had one extremely upset kindergartner when she found out where we had been.

No comments: