Monday, August 23, 2010

unscripted

Sometimes the most precious pictures to you as a parent are the "unscripted" ones.

The ones that you don't plan.

The ones that just show everyday life. No special event, no special holiday. Just your family having a typical, ordinary day.

My baby... She loves to eat some solids. As much as she used to love her bottle, she is now getting to the point where she wants solids and our food. We have already snuck her some ice cream, puffs, bananas and applesauce. We joke around that if you gave her a steak she would figure out a way to eat it.
kiddos 007


My big girl is growing too fast. How is it that she can mature so much in just a couple of weeks after starting school? I like this picture of her just being silly while Jason takes her picture. I am so proud of her.
kiddos 006

My determined girl. For as carefree as Ava is, she is also very detailed. She loves buttoning, buckling and tying things.
kiddos 005

Lila loves playtime on the floor. She is mastering the crawl now. But have no fear, she can get pretty much anywhere she wants to go by rolling and army crawling.
kiddos 003

Lila has such sweet big sisters that love to play with her.
kiddos 004


kiddos 002

Oh, the delicious chunkiness of my baby. I love it!
kiddos 001

These pics were courtesy of my film loving hubby!

No comments: