Wednesday, August 25, 2010

cooking with ava

On Tuesday Ava and I decided to bond while doing a little cooking. We decided that some yummy s'more cookies was exactly what we needed.

DSC_1152


She was so excited to put on her apron. Mainly, her reason was so that you could not see her shirt that well. She many times over informed me of how it was ugly. The little diva that I am raising has decide that polos are for boys, and they are not cute. I attempted to educate her about Ralph Lauren and how her polo was cute.

It did not go over.

On a side note, this is why I could not homeschool. We would be having these kinds of lessons all the time. I mean, let's really be honest. What is she going to use more in life?



DSC_1167


These may or may not be the most sanitary of cookies.

Someone may or may not have licked their fingers a gazillion times.
DSC_1177


Yummy cookies, fresh out of the oven!


Enjoying the cookies of her labor!
DSC_1182

1 comment:

Anna said...

We went through the same thing with Polo's or any shirt with a collar or buttons.

The cookies look yummy!