Wednesday, October 21, 2009

fall pictures

* WARNING* This post contains an overload of pictures.

I am in shock.

I actually got some fall photos of the girls taken by my busy husband! I thought I was going to have to book a session with him before long.

We actually still had some daylight left after dinner one night (that could be because pregnant mommy is so hungry by 5:00 that we eat way too early), so we decided to head out and take some pictures of the girls. If you know our girls, then you know they are not a fan of the camera. It could be because their paparazzi father follows them around with a camera documenting their every move. So usually for more formal pictures, they do not comply.

We headed out to a field and got in about 30 minutes of shooting. Beggars can not be choosers with the girls.

We had to leave anyway since we all of a sudden were attacked by a swarm of mosquitos. Good times.














No comments: