Friday, October 02, 2009

the last few weeks in film...

So, things have been busy again to say the least.  The swine flu hit our house.  Thankfully, only Jason and Emma got sick.  Since it was so dangerous for me to my around them since I am pregnant, I was advised to "get out of Dodge" ASAP.  But, where do you go when everyone is scared that you may actually have the swine flu since you have been exposed?

You do what most normal people would.  You get to stay in a luxurious million dollar mansion on the lake.  A church member heard of our situation and it offered it to Ava and I for the week.  So lucky!

I would post pics of our fabulous time, but you see I am a worthless photographer and I have no good pics to show.  If Jason does not go with us somewhere or is not there to document it, then you can expect no pictures.

Here are some pics however of the last 3 weeks.  Jason has been shooting some pics with film lately, trying it out.

A mall outing...

At the mall, the girls call Barnes and Noble the library.  Probably, because we never actually go to the library.  Or maybe it is because we just go to look at play and we never buy books.




After getting back from the doctor with the diagnosis,  a special treat for the patient.

He's just wishing for an escape from all the torture.  If he hits me up on the right day, I might just open the door and help him.


While we were gone, Jason and Emma escaped from the confines of our home to infect the rest of the world with swine flu.  They decided to hit up Baskin Robbins.  In the words of Jason, "It's no big deal.  We were outside."  

Right, because you never come in contact with germs outside.


I'm not sure about this picture.  It is their mod creative look.

No comments: