Sunday, October 04, 2009

family friday

Since Friday was so beautiful, we decided to work in the flower beds and the yard.  

The "help" I got in the flower beds started out innocent enough.

Then, somewhere in the middle it turned into this.
I think this is one of Jason and I's favorite pictures.

Funnier than watching Emma hose down Ava was Jason with his camera telling her to keep doing it so he could capture it.  We're all about the discipline.

We finished off the day with a little lunch outside.

A day of fun, all for these beauties to find themselves a new home in my flower bed.  So excited.  Love me some mums!

On another happy note for me, I am so excited for the reveal of the china cabinet I just bought from the Salvation Army.  Jason has been working on it all weekend.  I have searched for a year to find the perfect one to redo!  Hopefully, by tomorrow the beauty will be finished!

No comments: