Saturday, October 17, 2009

pumpkin chocolate chip muffins


Ingredients

Directions

  1. 1
    In large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla and oil until smooth.
  2. 2
    Mix dry ingredients together and mix into pumpkin mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
  3. 3
    Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
  4. 4
    Bake at 400 F for 16-20 minutes.
I made these muffins and they were a family favorite. I found this recipe through Money Savings Mom. It's one of the recipes that she makes ahead of time and freezes. For me, this recipe made around 24 muffins and then about 12 mini muffins. If I had to do it again, I might have put in about 1/4 less of the chocolate chips in, and I might have included a bit more of the spices such as more cinnamon, ginger, cloves or allspice. Although, there was no complaints from the family for the original recipe!

No comments: