Wednesday, December 30, 2009

christmas morning

While we were sleeping Christmas Eve night, it looks like someone came for a visit. When the girls woke up, this is what they found...

But most importantly, this is what they found around the tree. It looks like Santa had him a snack and dropped off some presents for 2 little girls!
Santa did good this year. He had a theme going. He brought the girls all kinds of dress up/costumes. This is all that they have asked for repeatedly. Word on the street is that Santa hit up the after Halloween sale this year.







After the girls finished opening Santa's gifts, they opened the gifts that we got them. We got them books, puzzles, play-doh sets and much more.


This is a picture of Ava in one of her new costumes playing with her new movie camera.


2 comments:

Candice Pair said...

First of all, I was two seconds from choosing this background...I'm thinking I might have to go back and change it hah! Second, love the pics and love the wrapping paper Santa used!

Laura Brown said...

Hi! I found your blog off of Candices! I love that Jason told the girls what Santa liked to eat . . . or I guess what Jason wanted to snack on that night!