Saturday, December 12, 2009

a little music for your listening pleasure...

We love to sing in our house. My girls especially love to sing. I guess that is bound to happen when your dad is a worship pastor.

We have a joke in our house, though, that the girls do not do kiddie church songs. I guess that is because we rarely sing them. They are into all the current contemporary praise and worship songs. In fact, during Sunday school one morning Ava's class began to sing "Jesus Loves Me" to which Ava started screaming, "No. No. I do not like that song!" When her teachers told me that story I told them, "Sorry, she's really a fan of the "New Doxology' by Gateway."

One of our family favorite Christmas albums this season has been from Chris Tomlin. We play it constantly in the car. One of our favorite songs is "My Soul Magnifies the Lord". Jason has also been playing it in church. Emma especially loves it.

Take a listen...






I love it.

She is constantly singing it around the house. There is nothing better than hearing your children sing worship music!

1 comment:

Candice Pair said...

That is so precious!