Monday, December 14, 2009

a day of coloring

Sunday was one of those days. My energy was gone and I wasn't feeling that good so we ended up staying home from church that day. The girls and I stayed in our pj's and never left the house. Sometimes you just need one of those days.

Pop-Pop came to see us this past weekend and he came bearing goodies from Grammy, 2 humongous Christmas coloring books. I am pretty sure it is safe to say that the girls colored from sun up to sun down.




This is our little princess Emma. Note the ensemble she is wearing. This is what we call her uniform. Every morning, she put on the princess dress she wore at her birthday party in July. If we are at home, you can rest assured this is what she is wearing. The dress is tattered and torn from all the wear and wash. When it is finally time to retire the dress, it is going to go in her keepsake box because at this age this is just so her.

Hopefully, I will have some pics of our Christmas decor up in a couple of days. I didn't go all out this year, considering I wasn't going to be the one that felt like putting them away when Christmas was over.

Oh, and I have been working on some projects for Lila's room. I'm so excited for the way that it is shaping up. It's hard to believe we have less than a month to go before her arrival!

1 comment:

Candice Pair said...

She'll be here before you know it! I love how Emma is always wearing her princess dress...so sweet!!